Have you been thinking of developing an app for your service, business, product or blog? Are you concerned about investing too heavily both financially and with your time? If so, you are among a myriad of other people. Luckily, you don’t need to invest too much money or too much time in order to build your app. You can easily and quickly use a development platform to get the job done or prefer Mobile app development companies who are strong in these platforms. Here are some of the top mobile app development platforms in use:
1. Xamarin – This app development platform spares you both resources and coding time if you want to do the following:
- If you have plans for expanding your app to some other different platforms in the future
- You are to use .Net
- If you are looking for a cross platform that gives you the experience of a native app, but are not interested in working with more than one language
- If you have a .Net code already in existence that will be used in your application
Xamarin is currently owned by Microsoft. It is ideal for cross-platform development and you can test your app and monitor it as well.
2. PhoneGap – Owned by Adobe, this is probably the best known cross-platform for the development of mobile apps. This app is free and uses Apache Cordova extend and open source platform. It is well loved for the following reasons:
- It works on multiple platforms including Windows Store, Android, Amazon, Windows Phone, iOS and others.
- You do not have to know a variety of programming languages in order to work with it.
- For mobile apps, you are able to use jQuery,ionic mobile, which contains a variety of instant configuration codes and styles.
- Within one month, you are able to design application and deploy them along a variety of platforms.
4. Telerik – This application is standards-based and gives people the option of building apps for devices that include desktops, tablets and mobile, and you are able to use any approach. This platform has capacity for businesses to carry out web, local and hybrid development. Additionally, one is able to use the cloud, which quickens the development process and provides app support.
5. Appery.io – This is an app builder for mobile devices that is cloud based. You can create applications for Windows, iOS and Android. This app builder is made to run using cloud technology and you are not expected to download or install anything. It is possible to use the various available plugins to add functionality, or you can create custom plugins that you can use in the various apps you create.
Though these frameworks usually evolve, leading mobile app development companies should be able to recommend the framework for your requirement. Its advisable to find their track records in these framework before initiating your app project with them.