Enterprises struggle to choose a mobile app framework to meet their needs:
Many enterprise customers are looking for a ‘one size fits most’ mobile architecture to address their app requirements. The challenge is that multiple mobile architectures are available and serve a variety of needs. However, no single architecture can achieve all the goals of an organization. As an Enterprise mobile solution provider, W2S Solutions knows the trade-offs of each platform. We consider the following factors before selecting a platform:
- What’s the purpose of your app?
- Does the app require local storage or online cloud storage?
- What level of encryption is required for the data stored in mobile?
- What are the authentication methods required to communicate between Mobile and cloud API?
- What device features have to be integrated such as geolocation, phone, camera?
- What OS capabilities are required within your app?
Here we will do analysis about various platforms :
The organization should consider what types of capabilities their app would require. For example, the following capabilities can be handled easily by native apps:
- Enhance the performance and user experience.
- Accessing GPS to determine the location of a user and point them on a map.
- If it has a need to manage peer-to-peer communication and access contacts list to identify employees, clients using their email address or phone number.
- Push notifications to inform news and alerts, as well as push potential cross-selling opportunities based on predetermined triggers.
- If it has hard intensive operations like image filtering, animations, and graphics effects.
Cost: The cost and effort involved in creating and maintaining apps across multiple platforms can be more expensive.
No Code Reuse: Native apps need to be written for every platform from scratch. There is no ability to reuse tools and programming languages across other platforms.
Time to Market: Unless developers have extensive knowledge and experience coding in native language, It costs time to market.
Performance: Right now, cross-platform has limitations in terms of performance and fidelity when used in the most straightforward manner.
Device-level feature Integrations – such as camera, contacts, calendar, and geolocation will be time-consuming.
There is no “silver bullet” when it comes to mobile app architectures. No single architecture satisfies all of an enterprise’s needs. By understanding these architectures and trade-offs, W2S Solutions mobile apps development team provides the best solution that meets your requirement. Drop us a line or send an email to email@example.com