Company : W2S Solutions
Industry : IT-Software / Software Services
Job Location : OMR, Thoraipakkam, Chennai
Experience : 0 to 6 Months
We are looking for an enthusiastic HR Manager with 0 to 6 Months of experience in handling HR activities for IT / ITES or Product based IT companies such as Recruitment, Learning and Development, Employee Engagement and Competence Mapping programs.
- Responsible for end to end HR operations across the organization with key focus on setting processes, Onboarding, Induction, Employee Engagement, Performance Management , Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefit, Exit formalities, HRIS & employee records, Statutory Compliances etc.
- Mobilizing prospective candidates through job portals, references, conducting preliminary interviews and short-listing the candidates
- Set objectives for the HR team and track progress
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques Assist in HR Operations
- Maintain effective employee relations by guiding the employees in matters pertaining to performance plans, manager issues, salary, policies, offer letters and so on.
- Manage and revamp HR guidelines and company level policies by actively engaging with all the stakeholders.
- MIS reporting around Attrition, Headcount management, leave data and other Adhoc reports.
- Interactions with managers, clients for understanding business needs and assist them in resolving people issues thereby leading to achievement of business goals and objectives.
- Measure and manage leadership effectiveness and at all levels
- 5 to 7 Years of HR experience is a must.
- Should have experience working in IT / ITES / IT Product based companies.
- Should have experience in handling HR team or setting up the team to handle recruitment, staffing, employee activities and motivation programs.
- Great communication and written skills are must.
- Good interviewing and assessment skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in administering, leading and managing day to day activities.
- Experience in compensation, payroll, time tracking, absence, security, and benefits
- Experience in LMS, and Performance Management Software experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and client relationship management skills
- Letter preparations
- Legal Compliances
- Leave and attendance Management
IMPORTANT: Interested candidates must be located in Chennai or ready to move in to Chennai.
How to apply: Send us CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
W2S Solutions is a custom mobile application and web development company that thinks outside the box to build award-winning apps for small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) around the globe. Our team understands what it takes to be successful in business. We pair this knowledge with our advanced planning, design and deployment execution skills to deliver industry-leading concepts across all mobile platforms. For more details visit http://www.w2ssolutions.com or call +91- 6369116941