Location : Chennai / Start Date : Immediately
Experience : 1 to 3 years.
Salary: As per Industry Standard
Role: HR Executive
About W2S Solutions
W2S Solutions is a custom mobile application and web development company that thinks outside the box to build award-winning apps for small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) around the globe. Our team understands what it takes to be successful in business. We pair this knowledge with our advanced planning, design and deployment execution skills to deliver industry-leading concepts across all mobile platforms.
- 70% Recruitment + 30% Admin and Operations
- Responsible for sourcing and pre-screening of qualified professionals with the ultimate goal of developing and maintaining a diversified team of candidates available for open positions.
- Effectively utilize tools such as search engines, job boards, LinkedIn and social channels to source candidates.
- Develop candidate talent pipelines through sourcing channels, recruitment campaigns; Internet search, networking groups, social media, database search, and referrals.
- Conduct initial phone interview screens to assess candidate’s skill level, interest and cultural fit.
- Track and follow-up all candidates; evaluate the ability to connect with potential candidates and set interviews.
- Handle first level of face-to-face interview and route to Technology / Hiring manager based on performance.
- Also involve in salary negotiations, document verification and offer letter finalization
- Responsible to track and follow-up with the candidate’s joining and formalities
HR Admin & Operations:
- Responsible for day-to-day office operations
- Develop and maintain relationships with employees throughout the organization
- Contribute to positive workforce morale through the organization through engagement and discussion with team.
- Provide exit interview opportunities for employees leaving the organization to help identify challenges that we may need to address.
- Facilitate new employee orientation.
- Monthly attendance calculations and weekly time sheet reports handling.
- Responsible for basic accounts handling like, Vendor bills and payments, Monthly expense sheet, Prepare documents for auditing purpose.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Masters Degree in Human Resources Management is preferred.
- Undergraduate degree with relevant experience is a must.
- Knowledge of HR Laws and common practices.
- Strong knowledge of computer skills including the use of Microsoft office.
- Must have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with team.
If you are Interested, reach us at Careers@w2ssolutions.com